We would first like to thank you for all of your time and effort that you put into AYSO! We couldn’t do this without you! We are looking forward to a great spring season!!!
- Spring games go from April 26 through June 14. No games May 24-26 for Memorial Day.
- You need to have at least one practice for U5/U6/U8 before April 26 so we’d anticipate practices beginning the week of April 14. A minimum of two practices should occur for U10/U12/U14.
- We will use the same schedule as the Fall.
- If you’d like to make changes for the spring, please email me and we’ll try to accommodate any requests based on availability of fields.
- Coaches should have received via e-mail.
- We are still getting new registrants for the spring season. We are trying to accommodate as many requests as we can handle. If we assign a new player to your team, we will send you an updated roster and the individual’s information.
- Stopwatches – “on your mark, get set, go!” We’ve ordered a stopwatch for each team. They should be arriving this week. Upon receipt, we’ll put them in the shed for your use.
- Please let Chris or me know if you need any new equipment for the spring. Help yourself to balls, jerseys, etc. in the shed.
- Laurie Frantz, our uniform coordinator, is going to be at the soccer complex for a couple of nights prior to the first game selling uniforms if anyone needs them. Dates are still being finalized. We’ll let you know once we have the dates.
- We are giving the kids coupons for free ice cream from Heeters and weather permitting, the ice cream truck will hopefully be at the soccer park on Saturday, June 7 for kids to cash in their coupons. More details to come.
- No fund raiser for the spring!!!
- M-C Federal Credit Union will be doing a fundraiser during the next year for AYSO as part of their 60-year anniversary. Very exciting!
- We will be sending you information during the season requesting you to rate your players. This helps us create balanced teams for next year.
- We are working to finalize two dates in late May/early June for fall registration!
- Please let us know of any concerns or issues! We are here to support you. Please let us know if there is anything you need!
Thanks again for all that you do for AYSO! It is truly appreciated!
Chris and Rona